Friday, March 21, 2008

Ontem e Hoje/Yesterday and Today

O cansaço ontem foi tanto que nem tive tempo de colocar nada aqui! Mas aqui vão fotos de ontem e de hoje!
Yesterday I was so tired I didn't even get around to posting anything here! But here are some pictures from yesterday and today!

Essa sou eu HOJE, com o vestidinho que foi da minha mãe!!!
That is me TODAY, wearing the dress that belonged to mommy!

Percebam bem a alegria na hora do flash!

Please notice the joy when the flash sparks!

Essa sou eu ontem, desfilando o conjuntinho que a tia Dani me deu!

That is me yesterday, showing off the little ensemble aunt Dani gave me!

Cadê meus brinquedos?
Where are my toys?

Ahhh... Aqui estão minhas argolas!

Ahhh... here is my chain!

E aqui está a minha Lulalelê!

And here is my little Squid!

São MEUS, MEUS, MEUS!

They are MINE, MINE, MINE!

No comments: